Win Tea for two and an overnight stay with breakfast at Rubens at the Palace
Situated in a prime location, The Rubens at the Palace is opposite the Royal Mews of Buckingham Palace and is moments from Victoria Station and some of London's best shops and restaurants. Attentive staff will make you feel like royalty, anticipating your every need.
Find aristocratic grandeur, serene comfort and traditional hospitality, combined with the latest technology. Enjoy a traditional afternoon tea in the Palace Lounge facing the Royal Mews.
Afternoon Tea Online have partnered with Red Carnation Hotels to offer an overnight stay with breakfast for two people, plus afternoon tea for two!
How to enter the competition
It's free to enter, simply subscribe to our newsletter using the form below and we will randomly pick one lucky winner after the closing date on Friday 12th May.
Competition Terms & Conditions
COMPETITION RULES (the Rules)
1. The Promoter of the competition is Afternoon Tea Online.
2. Entry is open to everyone aged 18 or over (each entrant is a Participant). Participants may enter the competition only once.
3. Participants enter the competition be registering at afternoonteaonline.co.uk. (Website)
4. The competition closes on Friday 12th May 2017 at 10pm (GMT) (Closing Date)
5. The winner of the competition (Winner) will be selected by the Promoter at its sole discretion.
6. The Promoter's decision will, in all respects relating to the competition, be final and binding and will not be capable of appeal.
7. The Winner will be announced between the Closing Date and Friday 12th May 2017.
8. The Winner's name will be made available on the Website on or before Friday 19th May 2017.
9. The Participant's submission of an entry through the Website or otherwise constitutes acceptance of these Rules, including without limitation our Privacy and Data Protection Policy.
10. The prize consists of an overnight stay for two people at the Rubens Hotel in London along with afternoon tea for two. The prize must be redeemed between 1st June 2017 and 1st December 2017. The prize cannot be taken in conjunction with any other offer.
11. This prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
B PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
12. The Promoter needs to collect and process personal information about Participants. The Promoter respects Participants' privacy and usage of personal information is outlined below.
13. The Promoter will not disclose any personal information without your permission unless legally entitled or obliged to do so. By agreeing to the Rules a Participant will be treated as having given its permission for disclosures referred to in this policy.
14. The Promoter will make every attempt possible to safeguard a Participant's details given to it via the Website and will not make such available to anyone without the Participant's consent. By providing your personal data to the Promoter you are consenting to its use in accordance with this Privacy and Data Protection Policy (a) in order to communicate with you in relation to this or future competitions; and (b) for market research and tracking of sales.
15. The Promoter aims to keep its records as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details that you have supplied at any time, please contact the Promoter at .
C GOVERNING LAW
16. These Rules and any disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with their subject matter are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
I confirm that by clicking the "Enter Competition" button:
- I am registering my entry
- I have read and agree with these Rules
- I agree to receive email offers from the Promoter and Red Carnation Hotels
Previous Competition Winners
Win Tea for two at OXO Tower Restaurant by Harvey Nichols
We are delighted to announce that the lucky winner is Vashinta Dickens who will be taking tea for two at OXO Tower Restaurant soon. Congratulations Vashinta!